World Bosai Forum
International Disaster and Risk Conference 2017 in Sendai, Japan November 25 -28, 2017 Sendai International Center
The forum is a venue to spin knowledge from disasters and weave wisdom of disaster risk reduction into society.
The forum will:
- promote the implementation of the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction
- explore Japanese experiences on disaster risk reduction and observe recovery process of the TOhoku Region
- welcome participants from disaster risk reduction experts as well as non- experts
- explore and develop opportunities in disaster risk reduction
- focus on solution-oriented discussion on disaster risk reduction with concrete examples provided by multi-stakeholders
- thank assistance to Tohoku from all over the world after the 11 March 2011 East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Disaster
Download the World Bosai Forum leaflet here to get insights on the programme in Sendai.